Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering unequal hospitality service where details matter, apply today to join our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Butcher
Report To: Executive Chef
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure meat, poultry and fish are prepare and cut to Executive Chef instruction, specification as requested.
- The communications to the Executive Chef, Sous Chef and the Stock Controller must be in respectful, friendly and professional ways.
- Responsible of Checking all Meat and Fish on delivery for quality and Quantity.
- In charge of cleanliness of the Meat and Fish preparation rooms and proper storage of all Meat and Fish items in the Freezers and Fridges.
- Close communication and contact with the Executive Chef with regard ordering and preparation is obligatory.
- The guidelines and requests from the Chef and F&B Manager must be followed in the most efficient way.
- All machines and equipment must be kept in good repair and must be handled with care at all times.
- Report any maintenance requirements to the maintenance team. Be present during the sanitation inspections of your areas.
- The Butcher must be fully aware of the company controlling and food preparation procedures e.g. portion control, as outlined in the F&B manual.
- Daily contact and exchange of information with the Executive Chef or Sous Chef is obligatory.
Application Closing Date
- Must have worked at least for 3 years as a Butcher in Hotels and Restaurants
- Must be able to prepare all meats and fish products specified in company standards.
- Must have basic school education
- Must be able to deal with quality control, production control, meat and fish storing
- Must have a good command of the English language
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV's to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as email Subject.