Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Engineer, Electrical & Instrumentation
Req I D: Req-1152
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Coordinate and supervise Electrical and Instrumentation such that these are completed safely, within budget and schedule and to the required specifications .
- Comply with procedures and reporting requirements.
- Review I Electrical and Instrumentation AFC and Shop Drawings.
- Verify work progress to facilitate invoicing/payment
- Maintain a flexible and positive attitude, especially regarding the working environment and highly focused safety and security procedure
- Ensure all permits to work are in place.
- Monitor overall progress against schedule, providing reporting on same to line management, highlighting the potential for slippage and propose remedial actions and signing daily reports.
- Review project quality plans and ensure compliance with the agreed quality plans
- Prepare project close out and "lessons learnt" reports.
- Implement Company HSE Plans, conduct audits and inspections to ensure compliance
- Extensive experience of Electrical and Instrumentation for modules and other integrated structures.
- A good understanding of the relevant codes and standards for welding work and testing requirements for same is a prerequisite.
- A sound understanding of E & I construction and testing works
- Fluent spoken and written English.Strong interpersonal skills are essential, for dealing with a broad spectrum of cultural and organizational styles, as well as being able to fit in as a team player.
- A self-starter, able to plan and work at locations remote from Alliance project engineering and engineering management staff.
Application Closing Date
- Drilling Engineer, E&I COMMISSIONING, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online