Retirement Benefits Advisory (RBA) was formed in response to the growing demand for specialised services in the fast-expanding pension and allied industry in Nigeria." The successful implementation of the Contributory Pension Scheme, the introduction of a Workman's Compensation Act, and the reinvigoration of the Insurance Sector have significantly influenced the long-term perspective of the Nigeria Financial Services Sector. The phenomenal growth in the number of participants coupled with the huge savings pose opportunities and threats. ...
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Consultant
- Partner with executive management to review our current business operation processes to better serve our clients.
- Develop methods for testing business applications and create templates for reports used to monitor application effectiveness.
- Initiate and lead programs and projects
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address pension issues
- Assist in the development and integration of policies
- Work closely with key customers to keep them updated on process changes designed to improve service
- Submit regular reports to management team about new initiatives in progress Competency and Skills Requirements
- Excellent understanding of Pension Industry/Business in Nigeria
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- A team player
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
Application Closing Date
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics and Statistics (second class upper Division).
- 5-7 years of Experience
31st August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume/CV's to: [email protected]
using the position as the subject matter to apply and a cover letter attached to it.