Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Administrator
Job Type: Contracts
Category: Management, Accounting and Administration
Job Nature: Normal (Minimum 8 hours per day)
- Responsible for stewarding and administering vendor contracts and/or orders to ensure uninterrupted goods/service delivery to buyers and compliance with controls.
- Responsible for researching and analyzing existing contracts and making recommendations on various issues.
- Monitors and manages contract expiration dates.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of an HND/Degree preferably in Accounting, Administration, Law, Engineering, Social Sciences.
- Preferably 3 years related experience in oil & gas industry project management/construction and Contract Administration.
- Negotiation. Contracting.
- Data analysis. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
22nd August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online