CornerStone Staffing NG - Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Supervisor
- Candidates who will be responsible for the supervision of the daily operations of the Fleet Maintenance department within the designated area along with ensuring that all Fleet equipment is maintained in a safe and serviceable manner.
- Oversee activities with regards to the acquisition, repair and preventive maintenance and replacement of fleet to meet company’s logistics needs
- Follow up with finance to ensure updated and adequate vehicle documents
- Develop and implement risk management systems for fleet management
- Liaise with finance/internal audit to ensure adequate control and monitoring of fuel usage- usage and records
- Coordinate the procurement and management of vehicle space
- Coordinate all activities in the dispatch of items- requisition, planning, scheduling, reconciliation with regards to operational requirements
- Implement and monitor efficient car tracking solutions
- Oversee all dispatch processing and handover activities ensuring documentation- proof of delivery, stock dispatch notes, goods received notes etc.
- Oversee conduct of trainings for drivers
- Investigate and resolve all incidences of missing, incomplete/damaged stock/equipment/items during dispatch
Skills and Competencies:
Education and Experience
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Willingness to work shift.
- Excellent Oral and verbal communication skills.
- Possess excellent Problem solving skills.
- Must be very detailed and present reports with clarity.
Application Closing Date
- First degree in any discipline
- At least 4 years hands on experience at supervisor level in a commercial environment with a large amount of stock level
- Knowledge of commercial transport logistics will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of Lagos environment, routes, traffic
- Displays a high level of integrity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online