FPG Technologies and Solutions Limited is an IT systems integrator, providing flexible cutting-edge information technology solutions and services to enable organizations accelerate their business agility with confidence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Manage sales of FPG’s solutions and services within defined geographic areas.
- Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, strategy and execution, deployment and management of sales personnel. Identify/generate and execute initiatives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales revenue and profitability.
The essential responsibilities of the Sales Manager include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently achieve assigned revenue target.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence throughout Nigeria.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams, develops specific plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace and ensure revenue growth in all company’s products and coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Initiate, build and maintain relationships with influencers, decision makers and high net-worth customers for the purpose of delivering on our organizational goals.
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with the MD.
- Forming sales strategies to keep FPG competitive and innovative.
- Collaborates with the MD to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines, interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports and cyclical sales meetings, provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Provide high standards of ongoing training for the sales executives so that they possess sufficient technical knowledge to present information on FPG’s products in an accurate and balanced manner.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Assist in the development of the annual sales plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
- Responsible (in collaboration with relevant colleagues) for the planning, recruitment, direction, organisation and control of sales executives to accomplish specific objectives.
- Ensure regular /routine sales reports to management as agreed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must possess a proven record of accomplishment of consistently meeting revenue targets.
- Must have managed a sales team of not less than five members.
- Must possess good knowledge of best practices in Enterprise Software, Enterprise Security, Infrastructure, Cloud and Mobility Solutions.
- Must be passionate about Technology and Sales.
- Must be open-minded, creative, innovative and flexible to work approach.
- Must be energetic and a go-getter.
- Experience developing creative and thought-provoking sales strategies in line with the strategic vision of FPG.
- A visionary with a deep understanding of leading-edge marketing strategies and with a proven track record of creating integrated campaigns and initiatives that will drive brand engagement, build the sales pipeline and increase revenues
- Ability to efficiently lead and coach a team to achieve both departmental and personal goals.
- Ability to lead the pioneering of new ideas and create a safe environment to be bold in trying new initiatives
- Ability to build strong relationships; internally at all levels of the company and externally with customers and clients.
- Deep understanding and experience of using technology to deliver the goals
- Strong project management skills with the ability to delegate
Application Closing Date
- A minimum of a B.Eng./B. Tech. in Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Computer Engineering, Information Technology or any related field.
- A masters degree or an MBA will be added advantage.
- Possesion of ITIL certification.
- Other relevant professional certifications.
- Minimum of Seven years demonstrable proven record of accomplishment in sales within the IT industry.
- A minimum of 3years experience as a Sales Manager within the IT industry with demonstrable record of accomplishment in this role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online