Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: B2B Sales Executive
Job Type: Full Time
- As a B2B Executive, you will become an integral part of our high performing and motivated Sales team.
- You will be primarily accountable for creating sales plans that capitalizes on market/industry opportunity and aggressively hunt new business client in your territory to drive results and grow your wallet.
In particular, you will:
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to prospective business customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential prospects to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to business leads through cold calling.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Keep abreast of best practices, new promotional trends.
- Ability to re-orient the ‘pitch’ when losing customer engagement.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Client Relationship Management & strengthening business in the existing accounts.
- Will be accountable for monthly volume & value targets.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in relevant field.
- At least 4 Year(s) of B2B/B2C Sales & Marketing.
- Excellent in English both oral and written.
- Have a hunter mentality, ready to aggressively drive sales with both existing and new clients
- Have demonstrated sales and marketing capabilities emphasizing consultative, solutions-based networking and sales
- Must be able to lead in a fast-paced and competitive industry
- Demonstrable track record of high performance in a sales environment
- Strong customer focus and high level of customer service ethics.
Application Closing Date
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online