At Air Peace Limited
, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service driven environment.
We are looking for people to join our ever growing team. We require talent who are as excited as we are to help build a world class Airline flying out of Africa, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: MCC Engineer
Reports to: Head of Maintenance
key Responsibilities Include
- Maintaining an oversight of all aspects of maintenance on Air Peace fleet worldwide
- Acting as a focal point for the Engineering Department and liaising with the part 145 maintenance Organisation, the part M Organisation, the Quality and Safety team and to ensure the continued smooth operation of the fleet.
- Management and recovery of all APL AOG Aircraft world wide.
- Analysis of technical delays.
- Management of deferred defects, ensuring that they are actioned in a timely manner and applying for repair interval extensions when necessary.
- Management of Maintenance concessions.
- Management of Aircraft robberies.
- Ensuring that aircraft are in the correct role configuration to fulfill the Air Peace operational requirements.
- Liaising with the logistics team to ensure that all required parts are available in the correct location when required.
- Reporting Aircraft availability and serviceability to the Technical Director as well as Air Peace Management.
- Monitoring the performance of all third party Maintenance Repair Organisation.
- Liaising with Planning and Flight operations to ensure all required Maintenance is carried out in a timely manner , and to optimize the use of available ground time to ensure that all Aircraft tasking requirements are met.
- Participating in the Departments continuous improvement processes.
- Management of technical queries and liaising with all parties to provide timely solutions to technical issues.
- Minimum Required Experience:10 year(s)
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND or equivalent
- Desired Courses: Not Specified
Minimum Education and Work Experience:
- Aeronautical Degree and or aircraft Maintenance Engineers License.
- At least 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
- Very strong aircraft maintenance experience, preferably in a line-maintenance environment
- B1 or B2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence on Embraer, B737, B777
- Previous Maintenance Control or Technical Support experience is desirable
- Self-motivated and ability to work alone and unsupervised
- Effective team player
- Confident and able to work in a high pressure environment
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication verbal and written communication skills
- Be IT literate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online