Aren Paper Mills Limited, a sustainable and innovative paper company is recruiting qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools. ...
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
Application Closing Date
- Minimum Educated Level - BA degree
- Computer literacy (MS Office suite – Word, Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Strong time management skills
- Working well under pressure.
- Experienced in industrial Manufacturing
28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected]
with the role as the subject of the email.