Aren Paper Mills Limited, a sustainable and innovative paper company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting .
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum Educated Level - BA degree
- Computer literacy (MS Office suite - Word, Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Strong time management skills
- Working well under pressure.
- Experienced in industrial Manufacturing
28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
with the role as the subject of the e-mail.