Aren Paper Mills Limited, a sustainable and innovative paper company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
- Ensure that quality waste papers are sourced for production.
- Ensure that proper mixing ratios are followed at all times.
- Ensure that batch code are well recorded.
- Ensure that quality is maintained from waste paper to finished products.
- Ensure that all matters are reported to the operations/mill manager promptly.
- Proper production records must be kept.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Paper Science, Chemical, Electrical or Industrial) field or comparable level of experience
- Experience as a process engineer, temporary supervisor, or comparable role, in a paper manufacturing facility a plus
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills.
28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
with the role as the subject of the e-mail.