Meridian Technologies Limited is a subsidiary of US $ 550 million U.K. headquartered Meridian Group, which has a global presence and operations in UK, Singapore, India, Nigeria, Russia, Ukraine and the CIS countries. It is a mega IT Training and Solutions Company operating at three locations – two in Lagos at Maryland, and Surulere, and one at Wuse II, Abuja. It represents Aptech Computer Education and Arena Multimedia, is an authorized Oracle University Partner, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, a Cisco Networking Academy, CompTIA Learning Alliance Partner and has authorized Prometric testing centres.
We are recruiting to fill the psoition below:
Job Title: Java Trainer
Lagos and Abuja
- Computer Science Graduates with NYSC discharged certificate, 1 to 2 years experience.
- Candidate must be having the fundamental knowledge of Core Java, JDK, Advance Java, EJB, struts, XML with Java, Database integration with Java. International certified Java candidate will be given more preference.
- Candidates with additional certifications in other IT technologies than stated above will be preferred. IT training experience of more than 2 years will be an advantage. Candidates having less than 1 year of training experience will be considered for a ‘Trainee’ position.
- Candidates must be dynamic, technically oriented, possess excellent communication skills and be willing to work on weekends.
The position offers a challenge of working with major international IT brands and offers a competitive salary package, starting from N 850,000 p.a., performance based incentives, continuous training and an exciting long term career.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and passport photograph within to: [email protected]
- After initial screening, short-listed applicants must qualify technical tests before being recruited.
- As the position is based at Lagos & Abuja, candidates residing currently in Lagos & Abuja will be given preference.