Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary
Report: Board of Directors
- To ensure that the Board members of the Company and Executive Management receives legal advisory and secretariat support necessary to discharge their duties.
Job Requirement/ Person Specification
- Company Secretariat Function.
- Legal Advisory.
- People Management.
- Minimum of first degree in law or any other relevant discipline.
- An MBA, Master’s degree in any business-related discipline or Advanced Management Programme is an added advantage.
- Professional membership in relevant industry association is required e.g. Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA).
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ LLB cognate experience as a Legal Practitioner or Company Secretary in a bank, reputable investment firm or any other related industry.
- Board of Directors.
- All Departments.
- Firm of Solicitors.
- Government and Regulatory agencies.
Application Closing Date
3pm; Friday, 29th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.