Bilsak Company Limited is an affiliation of companies with a wide range of interests providing innovative solutions to various sectors of the economy through the use of cutting edge technology with the use of highly skilled and experienced professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Marketing Executive
- Develop and deliver a digital and on-line acquisition strategy to deliver profitable customer acquisition across all channels – including digital acquisition affiliates, PPC, display, SEO, customer referral, consumer PR, offline advertising and retail promotions.
- Produce and manage the technical roadmap for the development of new technology to support the acquisition channels.
- Responsible for developing the Acquisition Budget and Forecast proposals.
- Responsible for selecting and managing appropriate 3rd parties/agencies to assist in the delivery of the marketing strategy
- Develop new channels, partnerships, affiliates and generate new business opportunities.
- Responsible for regular reporting on performance of all marketing activity and delivering
- presentations and insight to the relevant business stakeholders
- Be able to analyse performance, including CLTV and ROI and optimise the marketing investment accordingly.
- Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation for relevant media channels
- Manage current and develop new relationships with media and affiliate partners.
- B.Sc or HND in any related field
Experience & skills:
Application Closing Date
- 2-5 years’ experience of internet marketing, agency or client-side
- Very strong communications skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills.
- Good technical knowledge of marketing tools.
- Extensive experience of all marketing channels with a primary focus on digital marketing channels
- Experience in developing and executing media plans supported by strong creative executions
- Experience in directly managing and working with media, marketing and creative agencies
- Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects at once
- Experience of managing/auditing media and media agencies preferable
26th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]