KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Specialist / Civil Engineer
Detailed Job Description
- In line with KPMG’s desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best in class talent with the requisite skills and experience, we seek to hire a Procurement Specialist / Civil Engineer
- Project implementation experience in multi-faceted projects, including time line development, Procurement scheduling, tracking and reporting
- A deep knowledge of World Bank procurement methods and procedures with evidence of having worked on similar assignment.
- Experience in engineering assignments and certified chartered engineer from the country of origin
Application Closing Date
- Must have a minimum of 15 years post graduate experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient use of computer and several packages
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online