First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Security Infrastructure Management Analyst
Ref No: 1900003D
Job: IT. OPS Job Family
Organization: Technology and Services
Job Type: Full-time
- Participate in planning & design of infrastructure security architecture
- Specify, allocate, and assign confidentiality, integrity, and availability requirements to development and acquisition organizations and assets
- Develop and maintain an enterprise security architecture
- Create and maintain schematics, architectural and topological diagrams of the entire security architecture and ensure a Change Management procedure is adhered in case of design changes.
- Ensure that security requirements are adequately addressed throughout the development and acquisition lifecycles for all assets
- Perform certification and accreditation prior to releasing new systems and software to production
- Serves as an internal information security consultant to the organization.
- Assists in the development and implementation of security policies and procedures.
- Initiates, facilitates and promotes activities to create information security awareness within the organization.
- Assists with performing information security risk assessments and serves as an internal expert for information security related issues.
- Helps reviews system-related security plans throughout the organization's corporate information systems and applications.
- Monitors compliance with information security policies and procedures, referring problems to the appropriate department manager or business area.
- Maintains information security devices and solutions for the organization, such as Intrusion Detection Systems, e-Discovery, Hard Disk Encryption, and Vulnerability Scanners.
- Supports the security incident response process.
- Provides input in selection of system software and hardware, with emphasis on security and compliance requirements.
- Supports development of security deliverables for enhancements to production systems and new development.
- Monitors security queues for daily tickets in support with the organizations daily operations.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in computer science/Engineering, Higher Degrees
- At least three Relevant Professional Certifications as appropriate
Application Closing Date
- Minimum experience - Ten (10) years relevant working experience and 3 year working experience at supervisory level
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online