MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
- The Tax Analyst will also be the Financial Planner & Tax Adviser in Tax Compliance and Planning for the Group and subsidiaries.
- He or she will ensure increase in tax optimization and compliance with the provisions of the tax laws.
Other job responsibilities include:
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Tax planning to ensure optimal tax positions.
- Ensure compliance with CIT, PAYE/PIT, VAT, WHT, CGT and other taxes in all countries within Main One Group operations.
- Provide advice and updates on current tax and Transfer Pricing laws and regulations.
- Liaise with tax authorities and advisers across all jurisdictions with a view to comply with all tax laws and regulations, and resolve tax audit issues, where applicable.
- Evaluate tax implications on transactions to optimize taxes and comply with Transfer Pricing issues across the Group.
- Evaluate and advise on Inter-Company transactions.
- Provide tax advice on new projects.
- Ensure achievement of optimal Effective Tax Rate (ETR) in all subsidiaries.
- Review Periodic tax compliance and make recommendations for improving tax practices within the Group.
- Bachelor's degree in Business (Finance, Accounting, or similar) required; ACA/ACCA and/ACIT preferred.
- 2-4 years’ experience in Tax Compliance and Planning.
- Advanced Excel and Word skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective time management skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in Direct and Indirect tax laws.
- Knowledge in Transfer Pricing principles and guidelines
- Understanding of Double Tax Treaties and tax implications of cross-border transactions.
- Skilled in liaising with Federal and State tax authorities to resolve tax audits and queries.
Demand on the Job:
Application Closing Date
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently to meet critical deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online