Busy Minds Consult - Our client, a leading Offshore Logistics company with an exponential growth plan is seeking the services of an experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: CCTV Operator
Qualifications and Experience
- Effectively operate the Security CCTV System
- Thorough understanding of work equipment to enable deleting or archiving old footage as needed, organizing old footage in an orderly fashion, and switching out videotapes, compact discs, memory cards, hard drives or servers.
- Efficiently management of storage, backups and correctly catalogue all footage for easy recalling
- Watch the video surveillance footage is it’s being recorded.
- Unwaveringly focus and observe to ensure witnessing of unusual, suspicious or questionable and make detailed note of it.
- Competently manage the CCTV Control room in compliance with SOPs’ and Policy.
- To be fully conversant with the layout of the area you are monitoring. Being aware of the current threats and challenges of your areas of observation
- Proficiently manage the system DVR settings
- Effectively manage CCTV footage.
- Provide video evidence for security management when required in a timely manner in strict compliance with the CCTV Security Operating Procedures. (SOPs)
- Good observation skills, with the ability to analyze visual information, and react accordingly.
- When an incident occurs within the key purpose of the scheme, that this is escalated in the appropriate manner as outlined within the SOPs’.
- To be fully conversant with the principles of “Lock Down – Evacuate – Place of Safety” relating to internal protection of staff and visitors during a security related event.
- Accurate archiving of any evidential footage for use by the company and/or local authorities for legal purposes.
- Troubleshoot problems with the system and immediately report any faults/technical issues for timely repair/maintenance.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) from a reputable University;
- Attendance and qualification on a basic CCTV Operators course;
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required;
- A minimum of 4 years experience within a security manned guarding environment;
- Previous experience in using CCTV and radio communication equipment in a professional establishment is mandatory.
20th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected]
using the Job title as the title of the mail.
The dates of each of your work experience should include the start month and year and stop month and year. E.g. July 2013 - May 2018.