Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products.
After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Accounts Officer to play an important role within our Accounting team. The location for this employment is Lagos. Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to apply.
Qualifications and Experience
- Responsible for confirming and recording all incoming receipts and outgoing payments promptly and ensuring that records are accurate
- Carrying out daily, weekly and monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Verify that accounts payable and staff reimbursement transactions are done in compliance with all company financial procedures in order to maintain a strong control environment.
- Attend to Accounts Receivable/Payable/staff reimbursement transactions and inquiries promptly in order to maintain a high level of internal customer satisfaction.
- In liaison with the accounting team, perform reconciliations to ensure that all relevant receipts and intercompany transactions are posted into SAP prior to the monthly financial closing, as required
- Assist senior accountant balance sheet reconciliations, analysis and reporting
- Effectively assist internal and external auditors during audits, when required
- Matching, checking coding, and Filing of invoices
- Tracking of expenses and Managing petty cash
- Minimum of a HND/B.Sc. in Accountancy, Business or its equivalent (preferred)
- Attainment of, or studying towards an advanced certification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA)
- would be considered a bonus
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar function (with good working knowledge of general accounts payables and receivables; payment processing; account reconciliations; etc. considered essential)
- Hands-on ERP Accounting system knowledge is desired
Candidate Attributes and Requirements:
Application Closing Date
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills,
- Strong organizing skills with strong attention-to-detail
- Must have good interpersonal skills, flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced multicultural environment
30th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Only qualified candidates would be contacted.