Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Geophysical Representative
Job Type: Contracts
- The geophysical representative to quality check shot holes drilled.
- Ensure that recording equipment testing/maintenance, procedures and acquisition of data are within specifications.
- Monitor the assessment and compensation of damages to crops and economic trees and earth roads.
- Monitor community affairs of the crew.
- Give professional advice on how to improve effectiveness and efficiency in the crew operations.
- Reporting on remedial action for non-conformance or deviations from the scope
- Monitor the crew operations to ensure compliance with the NPDC HSE policy and procedures in the course of the job.
- Carry out other QA/QC procedures that may become relevant from time to time.
- Produce progress reports and final report to Client
- Develop an appropriate testing sequence and time schedule.
- Recommend and select all parameters as required for both PSTM and PSDM. Cost and timing implications to be communicated to our client.
- Take responsibility for the Quality Control of the processing and suggest remedial action where necessary.
- Visit the processing contractor on a regular basis. Report within 48 hours of a meeting.
- Provide a final report on the performance of the project, particularly noting problems or shortcomings with the processing. Recommend any future action.
Application Closing Date
- Must have at least a B Sc. Degree in Geophysics or Geology. Higher Degree is an added advantage.
- Ten (10) years experience in managing all aspects of large 2D or 3D seismic processing programs.
- Experience managing a team
- Demonstrable experience with seismic processing including QA / QC processes and procedures on a minimum of five (5) comparable seismic projects.
- Experienced in QA/QC of 2D or 3D seismic operations including field processing and seismic acquisition contractor recording and processing systems.
- Extensive knowledge of industry standards for 2D and 3D seismic operations.
- The QA/QC processing personnel must be COMEG registered.
- The geophysical QA/QC personnel must have at least a B Sc. Degree in Geophysics or Geology.
- The geophysical personnel must be COMEG registered.
21st June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online