Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Planner
Postal Code: 10001
Industry: Oil & Gas
- The Operations Planner will report to the Maintenance Supervisor concerning all activities related to Production Operations and Maintenance
- Develop and Implement production planning policies, standard, guidelines and procedures that will manage the long and short term production goals
- Ensure that all aspects of the production planning process rum effectively to achieve optimum levels of operational effectiveness to meet Asset production targets.
- Liaise with Asset Production and Maintenance Managers in Execution of initiated work orders for planned and breakdown maintenance activities for effective communication on the status of work
- Define and maintain a minimum level of critical spares and manpower for operation & maintenance of the assets to sustain facilities uptime and availability
- Ensure adequate staff motivation and training for the effective implementation of individual tasks and targets and generate monthly analytical reports based on KPIs to Senior Management for performance measurement.
Application Closing Date
- A Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the oil and Gas industry
- Minimum of 5 years as an operational planner
- A recognized professional certificate in planning would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online