Rovedana Limited - Our client is a leading and popular upscale retail nail saloon in Lekki Phase 1. They offer specialist manicures, pedicures and nail extension services, including acrylic and gel nails in an environment that is not only beautiful but fun and relaxing to be in.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Saloon Manager (Male)
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Responsibilities and Qualification
- The major duties of the saloon manager include oversight of facility operations, ensuring that customers are satisfied, managing employee’s schedules and performance, as well as working to make sure the salon is profitable.
- Must have solid experience in managing a Saloon in Lagos
- Experience in any leadership capacity.
- Good Inventory management skills
- Delegating stylist to customers respectively
- Ensuring that the Saloon is Sparkling Clean and always neat
- Ensuring Clients Satisfaction
- Customer Service retention, ensuring that the customers are aware of special offer, loyalty and reward programs
- Ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of all customer complaints/issues
- Manage relationship with Clients
- Good Listening Skills.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills
Qualities and Traits:
Application Closing Date
- Toughness - Means being demanding, with high standards, resilient, tenacious and with the aim of being respected, as opposed to been popular.
- Fairness - Being impartial, rewarding or penalizing performance without having favourites.
- Warmth-loving - What is being done and caring for people. ‘Cold fish’ people don’t make great managers.
- Team Oriented - Must be a team-oriented person with positive, upbeat demeanours and a passion for quality service
16th July, 2019.
16th July, 2019 (Time - 10:00am)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come with their CV and a valid driver’s license to the address below:
The Bunker, 23B Bashorun Okusanya Street,
Off, Admiralty Road,
Off Admiralty Way,
Lekki Phase 1 - Lagos State.
Do come along with an updated copy of your CV and be well dressed. Ask for Mr Tabitha (Rovedana Limited) when you arrive at the venue.