AVID HR Consulting is made up of professionals with proven expertise in all the key areas of Human Resource Management. We are a young and dynamic team with over 50 years combined experience in Business and People Management. With the increasingly flexible and constantly changing corporate landscape, our Clients can rely on our dedicated approach to cultivating tailor-made HR solutions specific to their needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
Zip/Postal Code: 101001
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- To perform research and gather data to market products or services, gather data on consumer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits, collect data and information using a variety of methods, such as interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, and literature reviews.
- To determine our position in the marketplace by researching competitors and analyzing their prices, sales, and marketing methods.
- Using this information to determine potential markets, product demand, and pricing.
- Utilizing the knowledge of the targeted consumer to develop advertising brochures and commercials, sales plans, and product promotions.
- Evaluate data using statistical techniques and software, interpret what the data means for client, and they may forecast future trends.
- Illustrations such as charts, graphs, and other visual aids to present the results of research.
- First Degree (B.Sc.) in Numerate discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience as a research analyst in the capital market
- Post Graduate degree (MSc, MBA) or recognized professional qualification is an added advantage
- In-depth sales experience and understanding of the capital market and the financial services industry.
- Basic SQL Experience
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with Statistical Software Platforms (SPSS, WinCross, SAS, Market Sight)
- Familiar with Social Media, Online, and Mobile Research Techniques
- Use Statistical Software to Analyze Data
- Working Knowledge of Tableau
Know how & Experience:
- Analytical skills - Must be able to understand large amounts of data and information.
- Communication skills - Strong communication skills when gathering information, interpreting data, and presenting results to clients.
- Critical-thinking skills - Assess all available information to determine what marketing strategy would work best for a company.
- Detail oriented - Must be detail oriented because they often do precise data analysis.
Attractive and competitive.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online