People Capacity Management - Our client is currently seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin & HR Manager
- The Admin/HR Manager will be responsible for providing strategic leadership and management of the entire team in line with organization’s mission, vision and corporate values.
- This role requires a versatile, diverse and experienced Admin & HR generalist who has a proven successful record of leading and delivering on the job with dedication and passion, whilst keeping abreast with changes in the Human Resource space.
Application Closing Date
- First degree in any Social Sciences/Human Resource Management
- Minimum of three to five (3 - 5) years’ work experience in a similar role
- A proven track record of leading the delivery of HR functions to a high standard
- Experience in developing HR policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance
- A certified member of CIPM/CIPD/SHRM
- Demonstrated exemplary follow-through skills; ability to oversee, track, and complete complex projects/assignments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Up to date knowledge of the Nigerian employment laws and Act
- Master’s degree in any business-related field will be an added advantage
- Experience in Health & Safety or quality improvement is an added advantage
- Experience in using at least one HR software is an advantage
- Applicants must reside in Abuja
30th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Applicants must reside in Abuja