Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, an Innovative center for empowerment is looking to fill the role below:
Job Title: Lead Partnerships, Products and Sustainability Personnel
- Lead and influence the development of seasonal sustainable product attributes and ensure they are: developed to be scalable and can be quickly expanded within the source base, supported by robust, peer-reviewed data which can support strong marketing messaging, have clearly defined data collection and tracking systems that are managed by the appropriate department(s) and support sustainability strategies.
- Liaison with key business partners to ensure they are educated on all sustainable products and programs and have clear direction regarding product sustainability and how to design products that support sustainability strategies.
- Develop and implement an innovation pipeline for product sustainability which feeds into seasonal product development activities.
- Educate and enable marketing and corporate communication teams to create compelling sustainability messaging by providing sustainable product subject matter content.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key external stakeholder groups focused on sustainability issue.
- Represent the organization interest at meetings, conferences, and in work groups and influence outcomes to align with requirements and strategies.
- Educate and inform internal stakeholders on external trends, work group status/direction, opportunities, and challenges.
- Collaborate with Sustainability Operations manager to develop implementation strategy and build environmental sustainability capabilities in regions.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Sciences, Engineering or any related discipline.
- Min of 3 years experience in social and environmental sustainability for products and supply chain
- Highly organized with strong project management skill as well as technical problem-solving skills
- Experience developing and presenting recommendations at an executive-level
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong collaboration, oral, and written communication skills
- Experience with life cycle assessment methods to assess environmental impact of products
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV iin MS Word Format to: [email protected]
using "Lead Partnerships, Products and Sustainability Personnel" as the subject of the mail.
Only qualified Candidates would be shortlisted.