Alexander Nelson - A leading Real Estate company with international affiliations located in Ikoyi, Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Project Manager
- Define the scope of the project and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources and logistics (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project.
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
- Develop forms and records to document project activities.
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Write reports on the project for management and for funders.
- Monitor all budgeted project expenditures.
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis (monthly/bimonthly).
- Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
- Proactively identify and monitor any and all possible risks to the project.
- Develop and execute a risk management and mitigation plan
- Write project case studies highlighting successes and learning points at every project milestone.
Application Closing Date
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in managing complex residential and commercial building projects professionally from pre-construction to construction.
- University Degree in Civil engineering, Architecture, Building Technology, Quantity Surveying or other related fields.
- Master's in Project Management is desirable.
- PMP certification is compulsory.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online