Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Expatriate, General Manager (Chief Operating Officer)
- The General Manager, Operations will also act as the Chief Operating Officer. This is a senior role with full strategic, operational and commercial responsibilities.
- The ideal candidate will have an extensive production fabrication background within Oil & Gas and be experienced with construction.
- He / She will be responsible for the following business units- Fabrication/Construction, Marine Vessels Chartering and Marine Logistics, Supply Base Management, Sales and Supply of Lifting.
- Establish and oversee budgets, plans, policies and programs that will effectively implement the business strategies and objectives in line with Company guidelines, with the primary goal to increase revenue and improve profitability.
- Preferably a ‘Rainmaker‘, the candidate will leverage on his network in the Nigerian O&G sector to generate leads, manage them and close deals.
- Coordinate with appropriate company personnel to plan business objectives, set and adjust pricing, develop local organizational policies, coordinate functions and operations between departments, and establish responsibilities and procedures for obtaining objectives.
- Drive continual improvement in all disciplines, with specific emphasis on operational efficiencies, quality, safety, and maintenance of equipment/facilities.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Monitor the business units to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- All other duties or tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering.
- Previous work in Nigeria will be a strong advantage.
- Professional Qualifications would be an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in Fabrication and Construction
- Minimum of 15 years experience, of which at least seven (7) years were management experience with progressive levels of responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
Application Closing Date
- Strong knowledge of marine service operations.
- Demonstrated history of effective leadership and management
- Demonstrated history of achieving results through others in a demanding environment
- Demonstrated technical and practical expertise in fabrication and construction
- Demonstrated aptitude for business development, product line expansion, and identifying business opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
23rd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.