Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Manager
- Preparation and analysis of revenue, expense, invoices and other accounting documents
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Preparing monthly financial statements, including profit or loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries (as well as ensuring that accounts are properly updated)
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Secure financial information by consistently completing database backups
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
Application Closing Date
- An experienced Accountant with over 5 years experience in a manufacturing or Production Industry.
- Must have experience in core finance operations.
- Good knowledge of Asset care, Management Reporting and inventory
- Should have good knowledge of costing methods
- Should be able to Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
23rd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.