Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are seeking for qualified candidates with relevant experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager, Senior
Job Ref No.: R437/ESG/19
Application Closing Date
- With general autonomy, leads a multi-PSI team that develops strategies and financial targets for a designated high profile client within a District, Country or Region with a revenue scope typically in the range of $150 - 300 M.
- Recommends appropriate resources, personnel and pricing levels for business planning.
- Develops strategies for maximizing the account’s profitability while creating, implementing, and managing an account plan in conjunction with the business plan.
- Directs conflict resolution and facilitates contract negotiations.
- Facilitates the development and implementation of new technologies in both the clients and ESG PSL organizations.
- Serves as management interface and is responsible for Halliburton’s communication within the account organization as well as account communication within the Halliburton organization.
- Responsible for developing relationships and positioning the PSLs at high level with the client.
- Serves as a direct liaison with other Account Managers, BD Managers and with the Global Account Managers.
- May lead a staff of account management personnel.
- Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Science, or similar disciplines and minimum 8 - 12 years of experience in Product Service Line (PSL) field operations, Business Development, or Engineering.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: [email protected]
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.