Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are seeking for qualified candidates with relevant experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Leader - Completion Tools
Job Ref No.: CC11/ESG/19
Application Closing Date
- Under broad direction, coordinates and oversees shop and field activities regarding Product Service Line (PSL) work with the goal of ensuring customer satisfaction through compliance with Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Halliburton Management System (HMS) guidelines and requirements.
- Employees under the supervision of the Service Leader are Service Specialists, Service Operators, and Tool Technicians.
- Observes employees in the field and maintenance shops for SQ/HSE adherence to policy and provides training as necessary for the continued enhancement of skill levels.
- Ensures the timely completion of training courses, including yearly HSE refresher-training, and maintenance of required levels of competency as required for the employees under their supervision.
- Provides a supervisory presence on customer job sites as needed during various phases of complex, high-profile jobs.
- Aids the service coordinator(s) in managing day-to-day operations as needed.
- Participates in the investigation of unsatisfactory and/or unplanned job results.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as Service Specialist s required.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree or its equivalent in Engineering preferred or combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: [email protected]
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.