Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Engineering Lead - Africa Development Center
Job number 630706
Employment type Full-Time
Travel: 0-25 %
Role type People Manager
- Imagine this: you finally finish writing that code. Now comes the tedious part - setting up the testing environment with the latest versions of all the tools you need. Wouldn’t it be awesome to have this easily available to you?
- Millions of our enterprise customers and software vendors deal with this every month. It slows down their progress and makes their lives a little less fun. They cannot easily re-test their code as new security updates for Windows come out every month.
- What if you could help solve this painful, recurring problem for around the globe? We’re building a Cloud service that uses intelligence to tackle this important problem. We want people like you to lead building this service from zero to world-class maturity.
This job might be for you if:
- You’re intrapreneurial and love being a founding member of teams
- You love to roll up your sleeves and solve problems
- You are excited about open source projects
- You love growing and empowering teams of engineers
- You love making and testing prototypes with real customers
- You get excited about solving real problems that impact a large number of lives
- You’re optimistic that we can help traditional industries with their digital transformation with cool new tech
Benefits and Perks
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or 5+ experience building online services and data solutions
- You have experience with:
- Object-oriented languages like Java/C#
- Scripting languages like Python/Powershell
- Working with Big Data
- Hands-on management of a team of developers
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.:
Application Closing Date
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.