Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, an international company operating in the Food & Beverages industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Manager
Desired Skills and Experience
- To lead the manufacturing function of the Plant and ensure that all KPIs are delivered in terms of: Volume, Efficiency, Cost and Quality.
- He will be expected to implement a best practice manufacturing methodology, promote a culture of Predictive and Preventative maintenance that would ensure continuous improvements in all production aspects within the plant and will introduce Systems, Processes and Automation designed to provide accurate, timely and meaningful Reports.
- Ensure the preparation of the Plant Manufacturing Business Plan.
- Prepare the annual manufacturing KPIs for the plant: Volume, efficiency, yields, cost and quality.
- Establish an effective Maintenance Management System in the plant and ensure its strict implementation.
- Review and evaluate results against plan for the plant.
- Ensure that corrective action is taken to address adverse variances.
- Lead change and transformation agenda across the plant.
- Develop short/medium term manufacturing plans to ensure that manufacturing capacity and capability can meet the projected sales volume for the plant.
- Develop programs to improve plant performance.
- Ensure that CAPEX projects within the plant, are executed within set timelines and budgets.
- Ensure adherence to the highest Quality standards.
- Ensure compliance with environmental and safety requirements.
- Build an effective team based environment and motivate employees to optimize their performance within the plant.
- Build a strong and efficient organization manufacturing capability at the plant, particularly the engineering capability by building a solid pipeline for key technical positions.
- Recruit, on-board, coach and develop key members within the plant.
- Lead and encourage others to achieve max performance and dedication.
- Execute PMP process and hold people accountable.
- Manage through process (plan, review and update process).
Application Closing Date
- Minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, preferably from a recognised Univeristy or Technical Institute.
- 15 years of technical experience with a large food & beverages company, of which at least 10 years in a senior manufacturing position.
- Solid technical background & understanding of the beverages industry.
- Will have a proven track record in managing a large FMCG plant.
- Previous experience in emerging markets/Africa/Nigeria will be a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.