A4&T was conceived in the year 2009 with the mindset of providing affordable Solar power solutions to the citizens of Nigeria. It was formed with a goal to replace generators even the smallest electricity generator (a.k.a “I beta pass my neighbour”) with Solar Power.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research and Programmes Associate
Qualifications and Experience
- Design and develop technical content on sector- and subsectoral issues and capacities in GHG /carbon emissions generation,
- Generation of detailed data on sector generation and aggregation of emissions, project emissions potential and due diligence.
- Conduct baseline framework for specific committing projects and potential committing investments and conduct regular entity, market or sector-related research on emission pool
- Technical and investment plan for engaging diverse sectoral operations
- Develop strategies on carbon accounts, fiscal incentives and global benefits for greening existing economic and other activities on entity, sectoral or industry basis for projects in the economy
- Create public-private dialogue activities for education and investment reporting in line with Global best practice
- Develop annual strategic emission reduction campaign programme activity
- Work with Communication Consultants on developing and executing Communication Strategy for the platform.
- Develop and implement seminars, dialogues and conference participation
- Prepare annual Technical Reports.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of a B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in numerate areas - Economics or related (Resource Economics), Statistics, etc.
- Sound understanding of green business and products or services (financial, manufacturing, energy, etc).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.