Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a leading EPC Company requires a suitably qualified candidate for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Construction Engineer
- Responsible for assisting with the management and planning of the construction project.
- Design the project structures and hydraulic systems.
- Responsible for surveying the construction site and for preparing the report on how to carry out the project work and its consequences.
- Under the supervision of the Construction Manager, responsible for advising the workers on the construction processes.
- Under the direct supervision of the Construction Manager resolve construction problems as promptly as possible.
- Responsible for collating and preparing the construction progress reports and schedules.
- Under the supervision of the Project Management Team, estimate and determine the total cost of the project.
- Prepare work procedures like method statements etc.
- Raise Technical Queries (TQ) to solve technical problem at site.
- Responsible for the verification of construction materials.
- Operational Perspective
- Personnel Management
- Effective Administrative Management
- Effective Documentation
- Key Skills and Abilities:
- Listening and communication
- Good Communication skills
- Flexible and approachable
- Self-motivated and confident
- Diligent and resourceful
- Problem solving
- Hand tools and other equipment
Educational Qualification required for the Position:
- Degree or HND in Engineering
- Professional Qualification required for the Position:
- COREN Membership.
- PMP Certification
Experience required for the Position:
Application Closing Date
- Minimum 10 years EPC experience in Oil and Gas with at least 3 years in a similar role.
7th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.