A reputable Business School is seeking to employ a qualified candidate to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets in role below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business.
- The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional inter-personal skills.
- The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of our company. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
- Generate business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Establish customer needs and selling products accordingly.
- Work to weekly and monthly sales targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Arrange meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Follow up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Work closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Research the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Attend industry events in order to generate business leads.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization
- Preferred Candidates must be able to communicate well in English.
- Preferred Candidates must possess strong communication skills and the ability to negotiate effectively.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making
- Computer Proficiency
- B.Sc in Social Sciences or related field from a reputable Institute.
- 5-7 year’s work experience
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.