AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited - We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Department: Engineering (Technical Services)
Reporting Line: Engineering Manager/Lead Electrical - MCI Engineer
- To provide material selection and corrosion management advice to Project Teams as regards material corrosion ensuring cost effective material selection and corrosion mitigation strategies which will ensure
- (technical) integrity of the materials applied in subsurface and surface hydrocarbon production, processing and transportation systems through their life cycle.
- Shall have experience in preparation of Design basis, specification, data sheets and sizing for various instruments including, control valves, PSVs, flowmeters, analyzers etc.
- Performs interdisciplinary checks.
- Review of vendor offers and selection of technically qualified vendor for the given application. Preparation of Technical Bid Analysis.
- Working with Client/ PMC for resolving the Technical queries, obtaining the necessary technical approvals, etc
- Ensure and perform engineering and design prudently so as to optimize cost of project execution.
- Working with the vendors for Kick –Off Meetings after the award of the PO, design review meetings for discussing the technical queries and the solutions, keeping a track of the vendor’s activities and the progress.
- Review of vendor deliverables to ensure their technical compliance. Provide necessary inputs to other disciplines.
- Attending FAT, SAT and witnessing the compliance of vendor in meeting the project requirements.
- Supporting the proposal efforts for various projects bids
- Maintains project Contract review, KPI, Change Tracking, Schedule Tracking, Productivity and dashboard reporting, Value Engineering, Lesson Learnt etc.
- Issuing deliverables as per Project requirements
- Vendor documents reviews
- Responsible for achieving department KPI objective, productivity, milestones in a multidisciplinary task force.
- Supports field technical issues and support sub-team leads in technical communications with clients/vendors when required.
Educational Qualification required:
- A Bachelor's Degree (BSc) in Electrical Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
Professional Qualification required:
- Preferably a COREN Registered Engineer.
- 7+ years experience in electrical engineering design (onshore & offshore) within the Oil and Gas EPC.
- Knowledge and experience with various ASTM, IS, IEC codes and standards as well as various PMC standards.
- Evidence of Value Engineering efforts in executed projects
- Conversance with 3D model review software like SPR is desirable
Key Skills and Abilities:
Application Closing Date
- Commissioning and field execution experience is added advantage
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, accuracy, attention to details, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish deadlines for the team, manage priorities, and effectively achieve the goals in fast paced environment is critical
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is essential. Ability to foster communication within diverse cultural environments
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback and to respond appropriately
- Ability to work within time and budget constraints
- Presents self in a professional manner appropriate to the role
- Produces work of presentable quality
- Ability to prioritize and organize work as well.
14th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.