Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) is a leading management consulting firm focused on the agricultural and nutrition sectors in Africa. We partner with government agencies, private sector companies and leading international development organizations to conduct research, analyze policies, develop strategies and implement programs that promote sustainable food security and improved nutrition. We have worked on a variety of projects across West Africa, including in Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Intern
Job Duties and Responsibilities
In this role, you will be required to fulfill the following primary responsibilities:
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
- Conduct market, industry and company research related to proposals and projects for the Nourishing Africa Project
- Develop, write articles for the Nourishing Africa Project
- Prepare PowerPoint and Word reports summarizing research and analyses and developing recommendations
- Create complete bibliography and contacts list of all sources of research information.
- Review and edit articles .
- Work independently, but as part of a broader team of Sahel Consulting consultants.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis with data gathered during the course of the project.
We are looking for candidates with a passion for agriculture that are driven, and self-starters. Below are key qualifications we are looking for:
Application Closing Date
- Background in Agriculture, Business, Economics or related discipline
- High-quality analytical and problem-solving skills
- Candidate must be great at writing
- Willingness to travel (required)
- Good communications skills (both written and verbal).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online