Bobsky Travels and Tours is currently recruiting qualified to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
- Scheduling meetings and appointments within the office.
- Organizing the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment.
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs.
- Assist in the on-boarding process for new hires.
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements).
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences.
Application Closing Date
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant.
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular).
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
11th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.