Karisa Consults Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialise in Agribusiness brokerage, Agric trading, Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria.
Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigeria and Africa regional economies.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- Manage overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of procurement for the facility.
- Implement procurement strategies to maintain security of supply and optimum value for money.
- Perform all procurement and contracting activities including pre-qualification, tender management, negotiation and preparation of contracts.
- Set policy and guidelines for delivering commercial and cost effective procuring process for the business.
- Develop key relationships with business stakeholders and strategic supply partners to improve business.
- Implement change and develop new processes to better procure goods and services.
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers to obtain best price and service.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities to achieve financial goals.
- Analyze market and delivery trends so as to develop procurement technologies and processes that support those trends.
- Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results.
- Conduct business review meetings with key stakeholders to assess risk, review future strategies, and identify potential cost down and improvement opportunities.
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Researches new products and services to meet company's goals
- Assesses total costs of company purchases
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
- Oversees a team of purchasing agents (in large companies)
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Economics, Applied Science, or a related field, Especially Those Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS).
- Previous experience in a supervisory capacity
- 7 years in Agricultural Commodities
- The Candidate must Known how to speak Hausa
Procurement Manager Skills:
Application Closing Date
- People Person, Good at Networking, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Data Analysis, Superior Organisational Skills, Good Business Instincts, Mathematics Skills, Good Negotiator, Financial Analysis Skills, Understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures, Logistics Skills, Strategic Planning Abilities, Knowledge of Supply Management Software (Database Management, Inventory Management, Financial Analysis, Point of Sale, Procurement, Project Management, and Enterprise Resource Planning, and General Office Programs.
20th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job title and the Location" as the subject of the email