Stedarol Consulting is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Responding to breakdown
- Supervising engineering and technical staff
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Managing budgets and maintaining statistical and financial records
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
Application Closing Date
- Shift and 'on-call' work may be required,
- Minimum requirements: Possession of first degree in Mechanical engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, or any other related courses.
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.