Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: C&E Supervisor
Job ID: HOT06SXT
Employment Type: Full-time
What will I be doing?
- A C&E Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the set-up and clean-up of food and beverage during banquet functions in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
As a C&E Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing the set-up and clean-up of food and beverage during banquet functions in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Supervise food and beverage service throughout banquet functions to ensure quality service and product quality
- Assist with the planning, organizing and execution of all banquet functions including, but not limited to, breakfast, coffee breaks, luncheons, dinners, cocktail receptions, galas, etc.
- Greet and welcome client representative and guests, responding to requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Participate in and lead department meetings
- Process banquet checks accurately and efficiently for payment
- Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal/meetings service- Serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages in accordance with federal, state, local and company regulations
- Select,train, coach and develop people to meet current and future needs of thedepartment and the hotel. Understanding the quantity and quality of peopleneeded to operate the department.
- Developingand implementing department training plans to meet business needs.
- Reviewing and evaluating all training activities.
- Participatein traineeship programmes, providing structured training to those peoplestarting careers in the Hospitality industry.
A C&E Supervisor at Hilton is always working on behalf of our guests and clients and as team with your coworkers. To fulfill this role successfully you need to have the attitude, behaviour, skills, and the following values:
- Positive attitude
- Administration and organization skills
- Know how to listen to suggestions and critics
- Be committed to delivering high standard customer service
- Take initiative
- Ability to lead people
- Good communication
It will be advantageous in this position if you demonstrate the following skills and differentials:
Application Closing Date
- Experience in hotel
- Experience in similar function.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online