Community Healthcare Network-Nigeria (CHCN-NG) is a Non-profit non-governmental charity organization duly registered in the United States of America and Nigeria with a 501(c)(3) exempt status. Our grassroots efforts spans over a decade of self funded free Bi-annual Medical missions serving the under-served and marginalized populations of Nigeria, West Africa. Through our medical missions, we have provided people with adequate ,accessible preventive and primary care. These annual missions gave way to an innovative healthcare designed we call the" prepaid clinic model" to determine the best and effective way to provide healthcare services to all who attended our missions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Midwife / Retired Midwife
Isiala Mbano, Imo
- Interested candidates must possess requisite medical qualifications.
- Candidate applying for the position shouldn't be too old.
Application Closing Date
- Accommodation will be made available to qualified candidates.
30th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
For immediate response, interested candidates should forward their detailed CV in a sealed envelope marked: Application for the post you wish to apply, and addressed to:
The Chief Administrator,
Community Healthcare Network Hospital,
Umuenyi, Isiala Mbano L.G.A,
- The hospital is located at Umuenyi hospital road. If you are coming from Owerri, stop at Amaraku round about – make left to a straight road to Umuenyi, behind St. Stephen’s Church Umuenyi.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the final interview.