Churchgate Group - Over the past 50 years, Churchgate has played a major role in trading, manufacturing, banking and real estate in Nigeria. Today, the vision of our Company is to become the most prominent, reliable property developer in Nigeria’s currently fragmented market. We aim to be at the forefront of projects that will transform Nigeria’s cities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property Sales Consultant
Core Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for sales achievement from lead generation to sales closure.
- Ensures end-to-end client relationship management to meet organizational objectives.
- Accountability for marketing, event and promotion activities.
- Selling residential and commercial off plan units
- Identifying new business opportunities through networking
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, taking enquiries, recommending property and encouraging sales
- Converting warm leads generated through various marketing campaigns
- Conducting market research to provide customers up to date information on developments in the city
- Keeping abreast of market conditions and competitor data to provide best in class sales arguments
- Building strong relationships and providing exceptional customer service at all times to ensure repeat business
- Working closely with the team to achieve team targets
- Managing profitable relationships with third party agents and partners
- Accurate reporting and utilization of client management ERP software
- Planning and assisting with marketing, events and promotional activities
- Identifying and manage strategic relationships with partners and other stakeholders.
- Be an ambassador for the brand
- Graduate with a good Degree preferably in Real Estate or Marketing
- 3 to 5 years of progressive sales/marketing experience, especially in a complex, multi-property portfolio environment.
- Age limit is 25 - 35 and international exposure is an added advantage
- Have a strong sales background, ideally within the property or concierge industry
- Comfortable dealing with ultra HNWI's
- Keen to work for a luxury developer
- Someone who thrives under pressure and strives for excellence in everything you do
- Be extremely presentable and articulate
- Have good IT skills inclusive of excel
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment
Competitive remuneration with a good bonus structure.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.