Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer (General Ledger-GL Role)
Department: Accounts and Finance
Reports to: Accounts Supervisor/ Head
- The Accounts Officer’s primary role is to assist the Financial Controller in the administration of the association’s financial accounts.
- Good management decisions rely heavily on accurate and timely presentation of financial information. As such the overall financial health of the association is supported from this area through the delivery of effective accounts department services. The role is to be performed with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders.
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements and detailed supplementary schedules forming part of Financial Statements.
- Variance Analysis
- Scrutiny of General Ledger Balances on Regular basis
- Proficient in Reconciliations of all major items in Income Statement and Balance Sheet eg: Sales, Stock, Bank, Duties & Taxes.
- Preparation of various Management Reports (Regular and Ad-hoc)
- Handling Internal and External Audits.
- Assisting other Finance Sub-Functions as and when required.
- B.Sc graduate in Accounting or related field with 3 to 5 years of experience. ICAN is required.
- Good Accounting Knowledge
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Proficient in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Good knowledge of Companies Act and Tax Laws
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Communication Skills (written and oral)
- Knowledge of Account Payable process (added advantage).
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the Subject of the mail.