GL Auto Auction is a pacesetter in online auto auction business in Nigeria. We provide auto auction market place that allows people to pre-bid and participate in exciting LIVE online auctions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care / Admin Oficer
- Provide excellent customer support by ensuring clients’ inquiries and concerns are promptly and efficiently addressed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Provide out-bound emails or calls to distributors and customers to resolve support issues in a timely manner.
- Communicate general guidelines and instructions to Vendors/Dealers/Buyers through email, phone, written correspondence and in person.
- Demonstrate total understanding of company's products, pricing information and promotions so as to easily provide real time information to customers.
- Keep clients up-to-date on newest policies and procedures in order to ensure hitch free business transaction.
- Take orders, calculate charges, and process billing or payments by working with relevant departments.
- Channel difficult complaints to appropriate quarters and follow up squarely to ensure quick resolution.
- Keep records of all conversations including actions taken, in a comprehensible way that will facilitate easy retrieval and reference.
- Generate and prepare relevant reports as required of by the department.
Experience & Qualifications
- A first degree or its equivalent in Sales, Marketing or any Social Science discipline.
- CRM or other recognised certifications.
- A minimum of two (2) years relevant experience
Competencies And Person Specifications:
- Active listening skills with strong phone and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Good follow up and follow through skills and should be highly internally driven.
- Possess analytical skills with ability to identify trends and challenges.
- Highly creative with ability to think out of the box.
- A good degree of independence, objectivity and assertiveness; with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- An enquiring mind set consistently seeking innovative ways to deliver without compromising quality.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the "Job position: as subject of the email.