GTI Microfinance Bank Limited is a leading Nigerian Investment Banking group with proven expertise in Financial Advisory, Securities Dealing (Fixed Income and Equities), Asset Management and Private Equity”. We have strong capacity in financial services delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- To drive the deposit mobilization arm of the business.
- Implement a business plan for identified target markets with identified volumes to drive high volumes of new deposits to the company.
- Develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
- Build new relationships with existing customers and new customers
- Ensure fixed deposit account opening form is duly completed and registered
- Advice client of deposit status
- Contribute in the development of attractive value added deposit products together with the Marketing Department to achieve the overall deposit targets.
- Innovate and improve ways of rewarding depositors in terms of interest earning on ordinary deposit, and fixed deposits.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor's in Banking, Finance or Marketing
- 3 to 5 years’ micro-finance experience in a similar role
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Target and results oriented and willing to take responsibilities
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills, with a basic level of sophistication in personal interaction and grooming
- Confident personality with good analytical and problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the "Job Title" as the subject of your mail.