Scib Nigeria & Co. Limited is one of the top Broker amongst over 500 registered Insurance Brokers in Nigeria, offering Insurance & Reinsurance Broking and Risk Management Services’ with experience and professionalism. Our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Corporate Affairs and Communication
- The candidate will oversee the Corporate Affairs and Communication unit. He/She must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- Develop and articulate brand communication strategy, brand quality and perception.
- Work with management to define and project the Scib brand.
- Put in place processes to solicit and manage stakeholders' feedback.
- Promote a culture of open and adequate internal communication.
- Provide up to date knowledge and awareness of corporate developments by all staff including in branches and outposts.
- Create a seamless and impactful value-adding media relations.
- Ensure adequate brand and corporate publicity.
- Effectively manage relationship with regulators.
- Create and manage effective Information dissemination channels to customers.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities, Social Sciences or Mass Communications.
- Minimum of 7 years core experience in a PR/Advertising firm is required.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Communication, PR/Advertising will be an advantage
- Have a passion for branding and communication.
- Demonstrable insight of finance/insurance, acquired formally or informally.
- Possess good negotiating and problem solving skills.
- Must possess moral values that aligns with the Company’s values
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Excellent personal and social relations skills.
- Good presentation and analytical skills
- Good supervisory and organizational skills.
- Must not be older than 38 years
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter stating “Head, Corporate Affairs and Communication” in the subject title of their email to: [email protected]
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirement will be short-listed and contacted for an interview.