Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Account Manager
Reference No.: 200004CH
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- This position will be responsible for providing customers with the guidance and support needed throughout the full life cycle of implementation to ensure successful and most effective use of Oracle’s products. In addition, this position will be a leader in ensuring overall customer satisfaction with Oracle’s products and related implementation services.
- This position will provide customers with regular assessments on the domains of strategy, process, governance, people and technology accompanied by recommendations for improvement in each area.
- The TAM will act as the primary liaison between Oracle, the customer, and the system integrator with respect to the implementation.
- He / she will serve as Oracle's support / services lead to the customer and provide business process, application functionality, technology, and implementation expertise by delivering a combination of business specifications analysis, technical consulting and project management skills.
- The TAM is responsible for escalating issues across multiple business units within Oracle (e.g. Technical Support, Expert Services, Sales, Consulting, Product Development, etc.) and marshalling resources as necessary to resolve problems.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical / business skills in area of specialization.
- The Technical Account Manager (TAM)establishes and maintains professional relationships with customer executives to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- The TAM aligns contracted services with customer goals and objectives, and provides advice and guidance to executives for maximum ROI and customer success. Coordinates delivery of all Advanced Customer Services and liaises with other Oracle LOBs to meet customer goals and objectives, and ensure contract renewal and customer referenceability
- Service Delivery & Account Management
- Project P&L Management
- Customer Advocacy and advice on how customer works best with Oracle
- Account Planning and Reviews
- Business Development, including identifying new service opportunities and works with sales on closing
- Internal & External reporting, including communicating value of service and KPIs to customers.
- The TAM will be managing projects and service delivery for Advanced Customer Services (ACS) including Managed Cloud Services for customers operating On Premise, In Transition to Cloud as well as customers already in Private or Public Cloud. We support customers mission critical business processes and operate across all sectors in private and public sector.
- Service Delivery & Account Management: Works proactively with the customer to understand key customer projects and goals and aligns Oracle ACS Services to assist in key strategic projects; manages all ACS aspects of the relationship between the customer and Oracle Support Services
- Margin Management: Manages flow and execution of work related to procured services. Optimizes margin through effective resource management
- Customer Advocate: Serves as the customer advocate within Oracle - across all lines of business - clearly articulating the customers position to the appropriate Oracle management while maintaining the integrity of an Oracle employee and the interest of the company. Includes reactive and escalation management.
- Account Reviews & Account Planning: Conducts regular Status meetings and Account Review meetings with the customer.
- Business Development: Recognizes and solicits business opportunities within customer accounts and develops to the point where the sales organization can engage in deal pursuit.
- Internal/External Planning & Reporting: Conducts regular internal Account Review meetings with Oracle Support management; Manages Account Documentation including Joint Contact & Escalation Guide, Service Delivery Plan, Account Review Documents, KBR/KPI data, and Scorecard data.
- The candidate would ideally have 5-10 years experience with Project Management, Account Management and IT Service Management.
- Experience from Implementation projects and Support Services also relevant. Project Management or Service Management certification is desirable - ITIL, PMP, Prince2 or University equivalent. Subject Matter expertise in industries such as Telco, Finance, Public Sector and Utilities can be useful.
- The TAM should be capable of effectively communicating and engaging with senior executives. Demonstrated expertise in large (multi-site or international) IT projects will be positive.
- The job may require international travel, and experience with working Globally is desirable.
- The ideal candidate displays authority, confidence, and a significant understanding of customers' business strategies and industry trends.
- Develops strong executive relationships. Superior interpersonal skills is a must, as the job entails extensive customer face-to-face interaction at middle or executive levels.
- Demonstrated success at Oracle for at least 3 years and as a Technical Account Manager for at least 2 years, including involvement in at least 5 successful customer deployments.
- Recommended 7-10 years of professional Information Systems implementation experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences).
- Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems including web-based applications, networks, RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server), etc. Project Management (PMP) certification or extensive Project Management experience across global and diverse organizations. Industry experience is desired.
Application Closing Date