Foundation for Equitable and Sustainable Human Advancement (FESHA) is a youth-led disability inclusion organization focusing on Health, Advocacy, and economic empowerment. It seeks to empower people living with disabilities with information on the provisions of the law, rights and obligations of disabled persons as citizens.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant: Infographics
- We are looking for a consultant: infographics. that is specialized in creating info-graphs, to translate a wide variety of visually appealing product, vary in complexity of design and production and may include high quality design posters, brochures and publications.
- Ensure strategic and creative objectives are understood and consistently met.
- Communicating project status and recommending adjustment to plan
- Must have strong infographics and data visualization development experience, distilling contents and developing story flow and information hierarchy
- Ability to think creatively beyond design, generate innovative ideas for printed materials
- Understand multimedia formats - possesses strong collaborative nature
- Impressive conceptual design skills and mind set.
- Experience in meeting tight deadlines while working across multiple and diverse projects
- Experience working with NGO is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience in related work.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and sample of work to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.