Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Execute the company's financial strategy and manage the financial controls of the company
- Formulate and review the company's annual budget
- Prepare the income and expenditure report in line with FIRS financial regulation on a regular basis
- Work with finance team in auditing the company's account
- Maintain and oversee all company accounts and prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Prepare the company's payroll within required deadline and send to the bank for processing salaries.
- Work directly with management to issue, scrutinize and ensure payment of all fees/invoices
- Prepare monthly expenses spreadsheet for submission to management
- Establish and implement an effective damage and loss prevention strategy to reduce insurance and overall costs to the budget
- Communicate with clients or suppliers to recover debt or payments.
- Manage, negotiate and monitor all contracts and relationships with external contractors.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BSc in Accounting or any Finance related course from a reputable university
- Master's degree in Accounting or any Finance related course. ACCA, ICAN, ACA or CIMA
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in similar role.
- Advance MS skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand Information Technology systems
- Good negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the "Opening for Finance Manager" as the subject of the mail.